You are currently browsing the monthly archive for February 2013.
More books are scattered across our house, but these photos give you a good sampling of the books she’s read over the years or will be reading in years to come – a mix of picture books, fiction and nonfiction … new and classic.
(Guess who read the Harry Potter series first and then donated the books to LitKid’s library??)
LitKid reviewed the acclaimed book Wonder in 2012 and read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech in her 5th grade book club along with her reading partner – her 83-year-old Grandma!
More picture books and some of LitKid’s favorite contemporary reads
Can you pick out the books that are bordering on being ANTIQUES??
Many great contemporary reads, plus some classics (Charlotte’s Web)
- Dead End in Norvelt, Jack Gantos
- The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
- Middle School:The Worst Years of My Life, James Patterson
- Wonder, R.J. Palacio
- Out of My Mind, Sharon M. Draper
- Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life, Wendy Mass
- From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, E.L.Koningsburg
- The Wednesday Wars, Gary D. Schmidt
- Airborn, Kenneth Oppel
- The One and Only Ivan, Katherine Applegate
- Jaguar Stones Book 3: The River of No Return, Jon and Pamela Voelkel
- The Secret of the Fortune Wookiee, Tom Angleberger
- The Dork Diaries Books, Rachel Renee Russell
What did you read that you loved last year? Comment below and let us know.